onsdag 11 november 2009

My room in pictures


View from my room




Bob keeps me company, when he doesn't fall down on the floor



I have a TV (and now also a DVD-player) :)



















As I told you before I live in a student house. I never see any other students, because I live in some kind of hostel of the student house. You have to be home before 23.00, after that the doors are closed. There always standing a guard checking who's entering in the entrance. I have name for them all, the unfriendly guard, the cute guard, the friendly guard, the woman guard :)

3 kommentarer:

warmer sa...

Ja.. man kan ju säj eji tur att du har Bob

Jessica sa...

Tycker du a livar opp lite :)

Karolina och Fredric sa...

Sir aningens ryskt ut. Diggar speciellt dina gardiner. Visst to du me dom häimifroån?