torsdag 5 november 2009

Problem

There exists a big and quite heavy problem. It's going to haunt me my whole life. This problem is right now green with white and black stripes. Normally it's red with white and black stripes and my own one, but I try to hide it in my wardrobe at home in Malax. Who could think that they would have an accordion at the university?!!! And now the problem is that there is a concert with international students at an other university at Friday. And this university invited our university and my supervisor said "Yes, we have a student from Finland". And the asked if I can play and sing something and me stupido said "Well... I can play the accordion,..." then this man was so excited about this, so I promised to play if they find an accordion. And they finded an old green accordion at our university, nobody has probably used for ages. It doesn't sound were well... So now I'm going to be in this show with other international students from Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Ukraine...

So now I'm of course nervous. And yesterday I tried to practice, but since I haven't played for a long time my fingers get tired directly. Why, WHY, did I say yes? I think Catariina would call this angst! But luckily I have been studying sports psychology so I know how to reduce stress :) This time I will use the method to try to put into my head that it's not important. If I can do these persons happy if I play, I will do it. I think the main thing is that I sit there with my accordion and say that I am from Finland. And I will probably never see them again, so now matter if I'll do mistakes... so no need to be nervous!! Or will I make a fool of me and my country? Aaaarrrghhh!

Yesterday it was holiday here, so we were free from university! Nice!

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Wow! Då vill vi tydligen Ievan Polkka! Nå vsg, Jessica!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ygdAiDxKfI

mvh,

ryssen

1337 sa...

Men plx! Du ha ju spela ande samma repertoaren regelbundet alla år! E buri va på tiden att du har ide i muskelminne nu!

Karolina och Fredric sa...

Heja Jessica! Visst får man väl si en bild av uppträdandet tå sedan?

Malin sa...

ja, eller ett klipp på youtube... hur som helst, lycka till!

Jessica sa...

Anonym: Levan Polkka ingar inte i min repertoar annu tyvarr ))

1337: Jo, men tyvarr sitter det i muskelminnet att spela fel ocksa...\

Karolina och Malin: Tyvarr, tyvarr inga bilder. Kameran fick ett tillfalligt avbrott nar jag spelade. Men blider fran de andra upptradande ar pa kommande... :)