onsdag 9 december 2009

Grrrrr!!!

I wrote to the Finnish embassy in Moscow the first week I was here and asked them to send me some brochures of Finland that I can use in my presentations here. And they promised to send me. Now, today, I received a package with a lot of nice brochures with information and a lot of pictures. Their all in Russian. TODAY! 7 weeks later! I know that the Russian post is not that slow! But now I won't have any presentations anymore. They would have been so useful. :(

3 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

och jag skickade dig ett vykort för 4 veckor sedan... får s om det dyker upp!

Mallo sa...

Hahaa! Löns inte att skicka nåt julkort åt dig mera då... ;)

Johanna sa...

Jag tycker du ska skriva till dem och säga tack tack, men de kom alldeles för sent för att vara till någon nytta. Tänk vilken miss av dem då de skulle haft en sån chans att få ut information.