måndag 7 december 2009

Monday again

Hurray, now I can hear knirr, knirr from my shoes when I am walking, instead of klafs, klafs. I like the knirr, knirr sound. But it also means that it's really cold. Today it's -20 degrees. Welcome winter cold! But our office is still so warm so we need to have the windows open sometimes.

Last week I watched a Swedish movie again with Josefina's Swedish students. They watched Tomten är far till alla barnen. That's an exampel of what they call Swedish family here. I had seen it before, but quite many years ago. Quite funny.

I forgot about Finland's independence day yesterday. Forgive me mother Finland! But I received a sms from Tove just before I was going to fall a sleep and she congratulated me on our independence day. So I could send some nice thoughts to my country before I fell a sleep. Somebody said here that if Finland wouldn't had got independet in 1917, we would now be like the other former Soviet republic (considering development), but problably more like the baltic countries.

Today we will have oral exams with the students in the cours cross cultural communication. Interesting. I hope I know myself what I have been talking about. They seems to mostly have oral exams here.

Give me some Christmas atmosphere! I want ginger bread, glögg, julstärnor and christmas candels. The Chrismas atmosphere in the stores I don't like.

2 kommentarer:

Johanna sa...

Du är i Ryssland och kommer inte ihåg Finlands självständighetsdag... hmmm!

Angående julstämning kan du ju i alla fall trösta dig med att du kommer att fira julen i Finland... Idag fick jag jullängtan, längtan efter att fira jul hemma... Skulle ha varit så roligt att träffa dig också och höra lite mer om dina äventyr!

andrea sa...

så kul att läsa din blogg!