fredag 11 december 2009

The record

I haven't done any kind of sports in 10 weeks. That's a new record for me. I haven't even been talking walks. In Gothenburg I walk everywhere I go. But here I walk 8 minutes to the university and maybe 12 minutes to the metro, that's all. To walk to the center takes 1h 45min. I tried that once the first week, but then they were talking about it for a week after; the strange Finnish girl who walked to the center. I just wanted to check how far it was :) But it's not really a nice route to walk. Only asphalt and cars. And you don't really feel like taking walks in order to get some fresh air here, because the air is quite polluted. A lot of industry and a lot of cars.

I was thinking about swimming in the beginning. But then they told me the the swimming baths not are very pleasant here. The time is restricted to 45 min from that you enter and and there is a strict babushka in the shower checking that you have washed yourself enough. So I decided not to try. :)

I think I feel a lack of physical exercise. So please, let it snow in Malax! I want to ski à la Julia Tchepalova during Christmas!

2 kommentarer:

Johanna sa...

Tack för svaret på min fråga! :)

Anonym sa...

japp, ha snöa å skidföre ji i skick tills du kommer häim! H. Jenni